JINOA
hover over the banner for updates!
© the divine zero
messages ()alerts ()
updates
july 18 another update is up, which you can read about here! the most exciting news of all: pride fest is now here in jinoa! please be sure to read the event info, as well as the details of each scenario. that being said, we hope everyone will have lots of fun!

june 6 june updates are now up! you can read more about them here. in addition, we have updated the rules and the site store. check the latter out for new categories, such as eggs and mega accessories. keep a look out, because we have a few more things we'll be rolling out soon too! wish you all the best!

may 30 otms are now up! vote for them here. in addition, julianna is now traveling through jinoa and is offering rare trades for any trainer who can get her the pokemon she desires. check it out here!

may 7 thank you for your patience everyone, but the may update is now up! check out this thread regarding information about mega pokemon, event prizes, and more. also be sure to post in this month's activity check if you don't want to be deleted!

april 15 attention! the flash event has been extended to april 30th, and a new pokerental system has been added for the event as well. check it out here! in addition, the otms are now updated; be sure to congratulate everyone who won!

april 2 happy april everyone! check out the new updates here to find out about cool new details such as a pokefinder app, advertising incentive, and a new flash event! in addition, everyone make sure to vote for this months otms here!

march 26 jinoa now has 2 new pokemods. everyone, please welcome lotte and blur to our pokemod team! 🎉🥂

march 25 attention! we now have a new live preview for our bio form, thanks to cassie. everyone please be sure to send her lots of love and check out the app form.

march 17 happy st. patrick's day everyone! to celebrate the holiday, we'll be running a special event: lucky's shamrock n' roll! to find out more details, click here. in addition, for a limited time, everyone who posts will obtain twice as many pokepoints. so what're you waiting for? get to posting!

march 10 hey guys! it's been little more than a week since the site's re-opening, and we're doing great so far. we've made some more updates to the site, including new directories, rule changes, new skins, and now we're currently hosting an egg giveaway! if you want more details, click here! in addition, mod auditions are still open and we're still encouraging everyone to advertise. happy saturday everyone!

march 7 jinoa now has a new skin! it's titled memories which can be found at the menu at the bottom of the main page. the purpose of this skin is a bit more minimalistic, and should be helpful for those who find the main skin's text too small to read. if you find any kinks, please pm lecc or tag her in the discord chat.

in addition, please welcome our old pokemod canary back to jinoa! if you're interested in becoming a pokemod too, check out this thread.

march 4 gen 7 is finally making it's way to jinoa! the wild pokemon list has also been updated to reflect this. not all pokemon have yet made the cut-off, but keep your eye out for future updates if you don't see your favorite gen 7 pokemon just yet.

feb 28 re-opening of jinoa! we made a new skin titled 'new beginnings' but if you want to go back to the old skin, just click on the menu at the very bottom of the page.

also, if you see a broken img or need something archived moved back, just pm lecc.

for more information on the updates, click here. thanks!! we're looking forward to rping with all of you!

august 25th check out the update on our new application form and tweaks to our team rocket system here.

august 8th the activity check is officially over and say congrats to our brand new pokémods, canary and venus! in addition, make sure to vote for your otms here as well as post with your characters in the ongoing flash event in cubic city.

august 3rd. there's a flash event in cubic city. earn a prize for participating in it here.

the activity check ends on august 8th.

august 1st. jinoa is having its first activity check + otm nominations! it ends on august 8th, so be sure to post in the thread before then.

the travel + mod request rules have been modified. read about it here.

mod auditions will end on august 3rd, so if you're interested, check out the thread here.

july 27th. mod auditions will end a week from now on august 3rd. if you're interested in auditioning, check out the thread here.

july 18th. staff are holding auditions for two pokémod positions, check out the thread here.

july 16th. the egg giveaway has ended! stay tuned for more things in the weeks to come.

june 23rd. jinoa has been open for a whole week! thanks to everyone who has joined so far. we have a new skin called "zero" + a new custom profile with more custom fields to fill out. if you see any funky coding please let staff know.

the egg giveaway will run until july 16th, so be sure to check it out!

june 15th. welcome to the grand opening of the jinoa region! to celebrate, we're hosting a month-long giveaway. for more information, check out THIS thread.

also, don't forget to join the jinoa discord! it's a great way to communicate between members. more information can be found HERE or by pming one of us!

member otm
koi
character otm
couple otm
diodore hardy x deidre madden
thread otm
census
trainer
♂ 06
♀ 12
○ 01
coordinator
♂ 04
♀ 08
○ 00
breeder
♂ 05
♀ 03
○ 00
rocket
♂ 07
♀ 05
○ 00
civilian
♂ 05
♀ 03
○ 00
total
♂ 27
♀ 30
○ 01

Add Reply
New Poll

A blurring of past and future (Starter mod)
cynthia hampton
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 01:46 AM

Jen
13 posts
¥2800
Trainer

N/A

i am fire,
and I will watch you burn
622 Cubic City ✖ outfitmusic
Cynthia Hampton walked with purpose in her step. Black high heeled shoes clicked soundly against the hard sidewalk as she walked down the streets of Cubic City. She was dressed simply but her clothes were neatly pressed and ironed, showing the elegance and the pride she had in herself. A black v-shaped top with no sleeves, with the words, "I only date badboys" stood out in white lettering printed on front. The top was cropped short, showing off her flat, but toned stomach, and lead down to the comfortable black skinny jeans that completed the outfit. Her long red hair, lay neatly groomed against a pair of caramel, colored shoulders, flashing amp fully within the sunlight's plentiful beams of light. While it was not the most professional of outfits, she figured she might as well be comfortable.

As she walked on, amber eyes burned and sat poised in front of her, while lips laced with dark ruby red lipstick bloomed into a hard line. She was a woman on a mission after all. It had been but a few days since she had come to the region. Her objectives and purpose all hindering on where she was going at this very moment. The Cubic City Lab. Of course it hadn't been that hard to figure out, but one might have wondered what a woman would be doing going there. Certainly she was no newbie trainer, coordinator or breeder of the age of ten. With a silly desire to run around the region to fulfill some silly longing to obtain every single damn pokemon in the world. No. Perhaps this had been a want, no need a long time ago when she was younger. But now, she cared little for such silly wants of a child. Her desire and purpose was much more deeper than that. What she desired was something more precious, something much more dangerous darker much bloodier.

Revenge. She wanted revenge against the people who had done her wrong. Which was why she was here in this region. Why she was going to this lab that would ensure her in the right direction for this. Surely she would never let on to her real plans of wanting to go after a certain, seemingly untouchable group, no, this was her deepest darkest that she would bare alone. It was her sin. A small hollow breath fell from those lips of hers, and she came to a stop in front of a building, standing out against the others around it.

The sign, "Cubic Lab" certainly helped tell her that she had made it too her destination. She reached out with a well manicured hand and grabbed a hold of the knob of the door. It felt cool to her, even with the warmth of that afternoon day pressing against her back, it gave some relief too her. She did not hesitate. With her past pressing on her, moving to build her future here, she pushed opened the door and walked inside the building. Parting her lips she called out simply, "Hello, my name is Cynthia Hampton and I'm looking to get a starter pokemon please," Her words were calm and simple. There was no reason to throw an type of attitude or anger into these words. These people were not guilty of what had happened in her past and she would not allow herself to blame them for this.

She would be kind as long as they were kind too her, and if some type of thing slipped on their part? Well she was more than willing to show off the more darker of her personality. Until then, smiles and more smiles. No reason to show off her demons right? Right.

notes Just looking for anything. Cynthia is a Detective so I would love to see what could go with her personality, so just throw out anything <33
let me light you on fire
------------------------ and watch you burn-----------------------
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 01:40 AM

lecc
142 posts
¥12650
Admin

N/A

tagged _ cynthia hampton
ooc _ teehee

Hmm, not half bad.

It was Trey's first day on the job in the new Cubic City Lab, having been transferred from Sinnoh to the Jinoan division. Well, transferred was putting it lightly, considering that his ship had crashed into the city's port, and he had been rendered - well - practically homeless. After an unprecedented trip to the hospital, he had been wandering around Cubic City's streets - which, honestly, was much better than home - when Professor Pine came across him. After hearing about Trey's situation, she immediately declared that he ought to work for her. At least, well, until he could get on his feet again.

And hey, Trey knew when there was a good thing coming. Plus, free food? Who could turn down that kind of offer?

That was how Trey began his first day. He had orientation in the late morning - well it wasn't much of an orientation other than the senior assistants telling him where things were, shoving him a list of things to not do (do NOT open the cages without permission, and do NOT speak to any new trainers) before rushing off to solve an emergency. Taking a bite out of the muffin in his hand, Trey leaned against the door frame guarding the back room. Hmm.. do not do these things, huh? Hmm... hmm...

As he was contemplating what this could possible mean, there was a click-clack of heels against the floor, and he looked up to see a woman approaching him. Or rather, the front desk. He pushed himself off the wall and walked over to her, crumpling the paper in his hand and letting it fall to the floor behind him. He finished his muffin too, and then tossed the wrapper into the garbage can. "Score, nice. " Trey chuckled to himself, before than taking a glance at the woman. He arched his brow at the words on her shirt. She only dated baddies huh? Where had he heard that before?

On the desk sat a basket of complimentary muffins - part of his "orientation" apparently. Taking one of them, he tossed it gently to the woman and then smirked. "Hey, take one. You like chocolate chip? " He chomped gleefully on one. "I prefer cranberry, myself." He swallowed and then licked his lips. "What'd you say again? You want a pokemon? Oh yeah, my name's Trey. I'm one of the lab interns here, I guess. " He tried to remember what it had said on the piece of paper. "Oh yeah, Professor Pine's out. You know, on official business, and whatever."

He paused, taking another bite, before speaking again. "What did you say you wanted again?"

WELCOME TO CUBIC CITY LABS ?

--------------------
PM
^
cynthia hampton
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 02:44 AM

Jen
13 posts
¥2800
Trainer

N/A

i am fire,
and I will watch you burn
527 Cubic City ✖ outfitmusic
Cynthia hadn't expected to be intended to instantly but she was fairly happy, though she did not show it, that it hadn't taken longer. While patience was a virtue and something she had learned to adapt too, time just wasn't seemingly on her side. So her first impression of the intern named Trey? Golden hued eyes swept over him, taking in and drinking every detail of him. He was average in looks, handsome if you were into those type of men who held an air of oddity to them. All in all, she wasn't here to date him, she was here to get what she needed so that she could be on her way. Still small talk wasn't beneath her. She could spare some, even if it was just a little. So when he tossed her the muffin, one of many placed on so neatly in nearby basket, the detective reached out and caught it effortlessly.

She gave a mild shrug of a shoulder, reached up to flick a few choice tresses of her red hair from her eyes, before allowing a small smile to come to her painted lips. "I've always been more for a doughnut or two," The joke of course was more to pertaining to her profession of sorts but she was sure that Trey wouldn't get it because he was unaware of this. Mind-sight aside on this, she continued on without awaiting a response. "But thank you," She rolled the plastic wrapped quick bread between her fingers, before locking eyes back on the intern as he asked a question.

She gave a simple nod to his questions, slipping the same hand that held the muffin to her hip. Seriously had he been listening too her at all? "Yes, please keep up with me here, Trey," The words were not hostile and held a small note of amusement there, but not a lot. "I desire a pokemon from you if I can, please, as for what I want...?" She nibbled on her bottom lip as this very question lingered in the air like an unpleasant stench.

She hadn't even thought about what type of pokemon she had wanted to receive from them. The common pokemon when it came to police officers, in most police jurisdictions were Growlithe and Arcanine. While one or the other were indeed ideal, she figured that this wasn't the type of place that would truly cater to that of a police officer. She would just have to just go with what they had.

But first it was probably better to state her actual occupation to give Trey a possible idea of where she was coming from. "Actually, Trey, I'm a Detective and I'm not actually sure of what type of pokemon to get. On that matter, do you think you could help me there? You know offer some suggestions, hmm?" He was an intern after all of the lab, and even with the Professor gone, she was sure of his skill. It wasn't like anyone was able to become an intern at at Pokemon Lab, right? Right.

notes lecc - thanks for taking this for me <33
let me light you on fire
------------------------ and watch you burn-----------------------
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 12:37 AM

lecc
142 posts
¥12650
Admin

N/A

tagged _ cynthia hampton
ooc _ teehee

"You know what - donuts are much better. " Placing the half-eaten muffin on the table, Trey wiped his hands against each other. "Too bad we didn't get 'em. Maybe I should write a report to Professor Pine, " he smirked, cheeky. "I could put on your name on the complaint too. Ah - Cynthia - Cindy? Mind if I call you that? "

The man appraised her as she spoke, repeating her request for her starter. Another person would have been bothered a bit by her underhanded remark, but Trey knew a joke when he heard one. He was joking all the time, after all. "Yes, yes, " he agreed with a smile, eyes creasing at the edges. "Working on it, babe. " While Cynthia mulled over his question about what kind of starter she'd want, Trey was working over a dilemma of his own. He vaguely remembered something on that sheet of paper, hmm. Something about the starters in the back? Which cages to open? Or not to open?

He was cut off his train of thought as Cynthia suddenly directed his own question back at him, and he arched his brow at her before he contemplated a response. Nibbling on his bottom lip for a moment, he finally answered. "Well. If you're asking me, I've always been a fan of water-types. The feeling of sea and saltwater and all that you know. " His eyes glimmered. "I'm a pirate." He said it in the same casual tone he'd been speaking with for the rest of the conversation; it made it hard to tell whether he was joking or serious.

"But for you... ah, " he tapped his lip, tucking a hand into his pocket as he leaned his ass on a corner of the table. "Guess Charmander would be cool - it'd match your hair." He grinned. "Or maybe a Litten? I heard they're supposed to evolve with a six pack. Or maybe Litten already have a six pack, and you don't see it 'cause they're always on the floor?" For a moment, Trey entertained the idea of a Litten with a secret six pack. He laughed. "Do you at least have a type you prefer? Don't think we got any dogs here like Arcanine or Houndour, though. Just the usual pick."

As he said that, there was a sudden yowl, a loud clatter, and Trey head back briefly only to look at Cynthia again. "Oh - should we investigate? " He cocked his head at her, mouth stretched into a smirk.

--------------------
PM
^
cynthia hampton
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 01:33 AM

Jen
13 posts
¥2800
Trainer

N/A

At each passing moment spent with Trey, Cynthia found herself enjoying his company. He held a small edge of something more to him than what she first believed. Which brought a true but curious statement. Never judge a book by its cover. Her lips twitched, widening just a bit into a full blown smile, before melting into one of her own grins. "Perhaps you should write a complaint about it and call me, Cindy ," She took a breath before, "I'll personally make sure to harass you. Each. And. Everyday you work here, got it ?" The amusement was much more evident in these words than before and even as she moved to cross her arms over her ample chest. There was a small level of stress leaving her shoulders by this point.

Of course she wasn't completely relaxed, she never was, but at least she was more comfortable and willing to talk than before. She fell silent after a moment however, letting the intern spew on and on about things. The thing that caught her attention were the choices that he mentioned. Water, he had started out with, but then he recommended a Charmander and a Litten. While she was not looking for a pokemon to match her hair and just for that comment she was going to come back to bother him tomorrow. She had given him fair warning but anyway. She was looking toward the evolution of a pokemon and their possible strength. She needed a pokemon who she could train fast and who help her fulfill what she had come here to do.

But then Trey said something intriguing. Slowly her averted eyes that had been laced on the ground as she thought over her choices, were pulled back up a the word "investigate" and at the loud yowl that followed suit. A single trimmed eyebrow rose in peaked curiosity, and followed was the even widening of her previous smirk. Just like that everything else that the intern had mentioned vanished, replaced with the want no desire to find out what had made such an interesting noise. "Yesss, let us investigate...shall we" She purled softly, her tongue flicking over her painted lips in a slow and almost sultry gesture. Oh this was getting interesting. Nails now digging into the cool but thin fabric of her black shirt, her eyes narrowed in both anticipation and interest. Ohh, what creature could have made such a sound....and would it be something that could sate both her appetite for strength and her plans for revenge?

Only the next few moments would tell.

tagged lecc
other meep meep xD
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 12:47 AM

lecc
142 posts
¥12650
Admin

N/A

tagged _ cynthia hampton
ooc _ teehee

He laughed. Trey put his hands up, feigning submission. "Alright, alright..." he said, stepping back, before his mouth twisted into yet another mischievous smirk. "Cindy." Trey didn't give a Raticate's ass if she was going to torture him for the rest of his tenure here; either he was going to be working very long, or if he was, then he would have a nice companion to keep him company. Either way, it was much more fun to see her reactions.

Eventually, though, their little meet-and-greet was interrupted by a sudden clash from the back room. Eyebrows raised, he looked at her and asked if she wanted to go investigate. Whether the small jibe at her profession made it's mark or completely sailed over it's head was yet to be determined, but he stepped back, sweeping a hand to the side. "Lead the way, m'lady."

In the back room, Cynthia would find the place where they kept their kennels. In the narrow space, there were counters on both sides. On one side, there was a weighted scale and a notebook full of various (probably important) numbers. On the other were some pokemon dishes that have yet to have been put away -- probably the work of some lazy intern. Not Trey, obviously. Most importantly, in the center of the space, Cynthia and Trey would find a cat face-planted into the floor, groaning. < Ugh ... >

Upon their arrival, however, the Litten leaped up suddenly. His hackles raised, he bristled aggressively at the two intruders. < Who are you! >

--------------------
PM
^
cynthia hampton
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 06:51 PM

Jen
13 posts
¥2800
Trainer

N/A

Cynthia made no move to even acknowledge his little sneaky "Cindy" comment. While anger was not a prone and fast response with her, she found herself not wanting to let his words get to her. He was far too amusing to let out the bitchy cop that most would have used by this point. Instead when he motioned her off to go into the next room, she merely did so. Walking forward with a sway of her hips and a click of her high heels. She even went as far as to throw her hand up to sweep back her hair from her shoulders. 'That's right, give a good show, girl', She smirked at the little voice in the back of her mind. 'Give it your all' As she mustered herself into the next room, amber eyes shifted to take in the scene before her.

Her glaze fell upon the kennels spread around the spacious room. She regarded them with a simple head tilt and a cock of her hip, before moving to take in the scale and the notebook next. Tch, most likely minor things to take in information of the pokemon and any details needed for the lab's use. The scale? 'Simple'. She stated to herself, a simple device used to weigh the pokemon. And the dishes. She shrugged off the act of some slob not putting away things but the conducting of her police mind slipped just a bit when her eyes fell upon the feline in front of her. Her eyebrow rose in peaked curiosity at the aggressive mild tone coming from the cat and she found herself chuckling just a bit at this. She made no move, however, to close the gap between herself and the Litten.

As a cop, she was stationed just where she wanted to be, just in case the pokemon tried anything funny. When he demanded out who she was, she merely just crossed her arms over her chest once again, and smiled at him. She clicked her tongue once, then twice, before finally responding to the question. "I should be asking you that question, little kitten," She chuckled, "But I'll play along for dramatic purposes. My name is Cynthia Hampton and you little one?" Even as she asked this question, her eyes were slowly pulling back to Trey. Before they fell back to the feline. "Were you the one responsible for all that noise coming from in here?" Curiosity certainly had killed the cat, but it certainly wouldn't kill this detective.

tagged lecc
other meep meep xD
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 07:01 PM

lecc
142 posts
¥12650
Admin

N/A

tagged _ cynthia hampton
ooc _ teehee

Aww. Trey was kind of disappointed. "Cindy" didn't give him a response to his little jab, but rather seemed much more focused on the small crash in the back room. Just like a detective to go searching for a mystery.

Humming under his breath, the lab assistant followed her, only to come across a Litten that seemed to have his face smush into the floor. When the feline leaped up, hackles raised, Trey backed up a little bit, holding his hands in the air. "Woah, woah!" His eyes twinkled mischievously, however, despite his posture, so it was likely that he didn't take the small cat as a threat. How could you? It was so cute!

Eyes flickering between the red-haired woman and the strange man, the Litten narrowed his eyes. He caught sight of the badge clipped onto Trey's t-shirt, which meant that he was an intern... that he didn't recognize. Though, that wasn't really surprising considering the fact that Professor Pine always had new lackeys. Still, the fire-type growled defensively at the condescending nickname. < I'm not a kit! > he snapped. He sat down on the cold ground and licked his shoulder, trying to smooth the furs that had been raised there. He opened his mouth to say something more, when there was the sound of more padding pawsteps, which alerted the presence of another. Thank Arceus. Was it a real intern to save him from these two?

But no. It was just a fellow starter pokemon. Froakie, to be exact. The frog padded into the small room from the back door of the laboratory, which was open. From where Trey and Cynthia stood, you could see some of the grass that led to the backyard habitat. < Litten? What's going on? >

--------------------
PM
^
cynthia hampton
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 09:22 PM

Jen
13 posts
¥2800
Trainer

N/A

Oh. This little Kit had a little bite to him. Cynthia's eyes remained stationed on the Litten as he spoke, her arms moving to station themselves over her chest. Not a kit, hmm? Well he was just an interesting little thing, now wasn't he? Perhaps, he could be used for that fieriness. Her ears had taken in Trey's words from before and despite a small glance of amber towards him, she offered no words in response. Simply moving to avert her attention back to the Litten. "I see, I apologize for mistaking you as such," She spoke with a calm voice, even when her words didn't actually sound very apologetic. She had parted her lips to say something more but a sound of someone or something approaching, averted the detective's glaze away from the interesting Litten.

She didn't have to wait long to know of this something's presence. A frog pokemon, she knew absolutely nothing about this species. She blinked, a fluttering of eyelids, carefully at the new addition to this small group, before shifting her attention towards the small patch of grass banished behind the frog. Cynthia's attention was back on the two pokemon, a moment later. She smiled at them, slowly unwinding her arms from over her chest, only to rest both of her hands against her jeans. "Ah, so we have another edition to this, hmm?" She turned with a flick of her red tresses back to glance at Trey again. A teasing glint in her eye, "How nice of you, Trey, you must have realized that I was coming.." She was by no means a fool to the notions of being a newbie trainer in a lab.

Vague memories of a former time swarmed through her mind then, and her brother coming home with a newly earned pokemon and bragging about a lab and such like that echoed gentle nonsense in her ears. Still she was in a playful mood and teasing the intern was something she was just in the mood of doing. Averting her eyes back to the Froakie and Litten respectfully, she clicked her tongue before parting her lips to speak once more. "So tell me about yourselves, what are your purposes in life, hmm?," Her tone was light and calm, at least until another question flowed effortlessly from her lips a second later, "Tell me...why I should pick you to be my partner for my own reasons of being in this region..." She clicked her tongue again, before falling silent. She awaited their response with an un-quivering resolve and hardness. Cynthia Hampton, had no time for weakness and even little time for weakness in a starting and possible partner pokemon.

Cynthia Talking

tagged lecc
other meep meep xD
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 02:45 AM

lecc
142 posts
¥12650
Admin

N/A

tagged _ cynthia hampton
ooc _ teehee

Despite the woman's rather lackluster apology, the Litten nodded approvingly. Good. She at least knew how to apologize. That intern-boy rubbed him the wrong way, and the girl had at first too.. but well, at least some humans weren't so bad. If the girl was being insincere, at least the Litten couldn't discern it.

When the red-haired woman turned to him, a teasing jibe on her lips, Trey responded to her in turn. "Of course I did. What kind of intern would I be if I wasn't?" She continued then, turning to the two pokemon who seemed still a bit perplexed by the situation. Was this really the human they were supposed to be assigned to? And was that tall boy an intern...? Still, his badge couldn't be denied. Before the pokemon could even hope to reply, Trey stepped forward with all the psuedo-confidence of a man who knew how to fake it, and cut them off. "Ah - ah - they can't answer yet. We need a third member, right lil dudes?" The Litten bristled at the nickname; the Froakie nodded slowly. Trey Trotted out of the small space and into the yard, arms swinging.

When he stepped into the field, he noticed a small dirt path. A large pond that seemed several miles off, a line of trees which also seemed really far off... There was a blur of something a couple feet away, which looked suspiciously like another pokemon. As the lab intern led them confidently to the third member, it soon appeared to be a small Chikorita tinkering with... what looked to be some trash? Or were those bolts and nails? Who knew.

Litten, who had been following the whole time, twitched his tail. < That's Chikorita. She's kind of... weird, > he told the woman, though low enough that the grass-type wouldn't be able to hear. Anyway, she seemed to be preoccupied.

--------------------
PM
^
cynthia hampton
 Posted: Yesterday at 08:44 pm

Jen
13 posts
¥2800
Trainer

N/A

Cynthia had cocked her head back to Trey as he interrupted her small talking session. Thankfully, for his sake it was because he had mentioned that there needed to be a third member for her to ask her questions. So with a small nod to him, though she was enjoying the pokemon's response to his little nickname. She maneuvered to the side, and allowed him to move them out into the space of where the the possible third pokemon was. Cynthia shifted her hands to the pocket of her jeans, by this point, not really knowing where to place them. Her eyes squinted taking in the vast detail of the pond, the dirt path and the line of trees in her vision. She blinked at this, but gave a small shrug at it.

It was a surprise to her that the pokemon here even wanted to leave. To her, it appeared as a comfortable place to live, but who was she to even believe this. While it appeared peacefully and such, it was still just a prison to some, if not all of these pokemon. Which was probably why a lot of them may have been interested in getting a trainer and getting the hell out of here. Still, that was by no means her department. She hadn't come here to look into the pokemon's happiness with their stay here. No. She had come for a partner and that's what she was going to do. Plain and simple. Getting involved in things that did not concern her, was playing with fire and she was already getting burned enough as it was.

Upon approaching the other pokemon, Cynthia glanced towards the Litten at his words about the Chikorita. She stared at him simply, wondering what he meant before moving to look back to the grass type. Well she assumed that she was a grass type. She was GREEN after all! But pushing that aside. "Weird huh?" She repeated the word softtly musing it over and over in her head. While she didn't doubt the pokemon's actions as...odd, she certainly wouldn't have called them weird. But going with that, the detective clicked her tongue once, obviously loud enough to possibly draw the grass type's attention to her. And if it didn't? She was already walking forward, not even bothering to keep quiet. "Hi," She called out lightly, with a small smile blooming on her lips. "What's your name?" Another effort of small talk but hey it was effective. Kinda.

Cynthia Talking

tagged lecc
other meep meep xD
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Today at 02:54 am

lecc
142 posts
¥12650
Admin

N/A

tagged _ cynthia hampton
ooc _ teehee

The habitat that the Pokemon Lab created for pokemon was safe, comfortable and more than anything, it was created specifically to allow pokemon to reach their full potential. From an outsider's point of view, it was perfectly understandable to wonder why anyone would want to leave. However, for the pokemon who had only known such an atmosphere their whole life, many were curious to see what the outside world had to offer. Others had been specifically bred to join up with a future trainer, breeder or coordinator, and they wanted to realize their dreams. And of course, there were a choice few who were - like Cynthia might have said - burnt by their past and were more than perfectly content to lay in the safety of the laboratory environment.

This was perhaps why so many people traveled such great lengths to go to Cubic City -- and any other city with a laboratory and starter program. It was probably very intriguing to get the chance to interact with pokemon who came from different walks of life.

Cynthia only mulled over what the Litten could mean for a moment before disregarding the pokemon's thinly-veiled warning and walkign forward. Litten sighed. Beside him, Froakie even worried his bottom lip.

As the woman approached, the Chikorita looked up sharply and then immediately jumped back. < Who are you? > she demanded immediately, before her glance fell on the exhasperated Litten and the shy Froakie behind her. Ah. Of course! A new trainer. Yes, Chikorita had heard about this. The Chikorita lifted her chin and looked up confidently to face her. It appeared that the grass-type wore... glasses? Or a visor? How in the world did they stay on her face? The lime-tinted visors gave the pokemon a somewhat nerdy appearance. Confident in the situation, the pokemon spoke, her triangle-shaped leaf standing strangely upright.

< I am a Chikorita! A grass-type starter. Obviously, the most superior choice. > A pause. < You're a "trainer" right? >

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SISTER SITES
STATIC AFFILIATES
face in the crowd
TO BITTER ENDINGS
K-Urban Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU
Sparkledog Nation
A marvel infinity war rp

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code