JINOA
hover over the banner for updates!
© the divine zero
messages ()alerts ()
updates
july 13 the traveling trader event and activity check is now over! the otms are now up as well. if you have any questions/concerns regarding either, please direct all questions to lecc! in addition, the pride event is still going on until july 17th! be sure to post as much as you can in both scenario or social threads. in addition, the FESTIVAL is still on-going so be sure to post an appeal! if you don't, you'll miss out on some awesome prizes!

july 4 happy july 4th everyone! we have our july updates up here where you can read about rule changes, store updates, and event information! keep in mind pride fest is going on until july 17th and julianna is in town until july 11th. in addition, make sure to post in the activity check if you don't want to be deleted! and tell your friends too!

june 18 another update is up, which you can read about here! the most exciting news of all: pride fest is now here in jinoa! please be sure to read the event info, as well as the details of each scenario. that being said, we hope everyone will have lots of fun!

june 6 june updates are now up! you can read more about them here. in addition, we have updated the rules and the site store. check the latter out for new categories, such as eggs and mega accessories. keep a look out, because we have a few more things we'll be rolling out soon too! wish you all the best!

may 30 otms are now up! vote for them here. in addition, julianna is now traveling through jinoa and is offering rare trades for any trainer who can get her the pokemon she desires. check it out here!

may 7 thank you for your patience everyone, but the may update is now up! check out this thread regarding information about mega pokemon, event prizes, and more. also be sure to post in this month's activity check if you don't want to be deleted!

april 15 attention! the flash event has been extended to april 30th, and a new pokerental system has been added for the event as well. check it out here! in addition, the otms are now updated; be sure to congratulate everyone who won!

april 2 happy april everyone! check out the new updates here to find out about cool new details such as a pokefinder app, advertising incentive, and a new flash event! in addition, everyone make sure to vote for this months otms here!

march 26 jinoa now has 2 new pokemods. everyone, please welcome lotte and blur to our pokemod team! 🎉🥂

march 25 attention! we now have a new live preview for our bio form, thanks to cassie. everyone please be sure to send her lots of love and check out the app form.

march 17 happy st. patrick's day everyone! to celebrate the holiday, we'll be running a special event: lucky's shamrock n' roll! to find out more details, click here. in addition, for a limited time, everyone who posts will obtain twice as many pokepoints. so what're you waiting for? get to posting!

march 10 hey guys! it's been little more than a week since the site's re-opening, and we're doing great so far. we've made some more updates to the site, including new directories, rule changes, new skins, and now we're currently hosting an egg giveaway! if you want more details, click here! in addition, mod auditions are still open and we're still encouraging everyone to advertise. happy saturday everyone!

march 7 jinoa now has a new skin! it's titled memories which can be found at the menu at the bottom of the main page. the purpose of this skin is a bit more minimalistic, and should be helpful for those who find the main skin's text too small to read. if you find any kinks, please pm lecc or tag her in the discord chat.

in addition, please welcome our old pokemod canary back to jinoa! if you're interested in becoming a pokemod too, check out this thread.

march 4 gen 7 is finally making it's way to jinoa! the wild pokemon list has also been updated to reflect this. not all pokemon have yet made the cut-off, but keep your eye out for future updates if you don't see your favorite gen 7 pokemon just yet.

feb 28 re-opening of jinoa! we made a new skin titled 'new beginnings' but if you want to go back to the old skin, just click on the menu at the very bottom of the page.

also, if you see a broken img or need something archived moved back, just pm lecc.

for more information on the updates, click here. thanks!! we're looking forward to rping with all of you!

august 25th check out the update on our new application form and tweaks to our team rocket system here.

august 8th the activity check is officially over and say congrats to our brand new pokémods, canary and venus! in addition, make sure to vote for your otms here as well as post with your characters in the ongoing flash event in cubic city.

august 3rd. there's a flash event in cubic city. earn a prize for participating in it here.

the activity check ends on august 8th.

august 1st. jinoa is having its first activity check + otm nominations! it ends on august 8th, so be sure to post in the thread before then.

the travel + mod request rules have been modified. read about it here.

mod auditions will end on august 3rd, so if you're interested, check out the thread here.

july 27th. mod auditions will end a week from now on august 3rd. if you're interested in auditioning, check out the thread here.

july 18th. staff are holding auditions for two pokémod positions, check out the thread here.

july 16th. the egg giveaway has ended! stay tuned for more things in the weeks to come.

june 23rd. jinoa has been open for a whole week! thanks to everyone who has joined so far. we have a new skin called "zero" + a new custom profile with more custom fields to fill out. if you see any funky coding please let staff know.

the egg giveaway will run until july 16th, so be sure to check it out!

june 15th. welcome to the grand opening of the jinoa region! to celebrate, we're hosting a month-long giveaway. for more information, check out THIS thread.

also, don't forget to join the jinoa discord! it's a great way to communicate between members. more information can be found HERE or by pming one of us!

member otm
masquerade/red
character otm
couple otm
kazuo nakanishi x marrubi espiga
thread otm
census
trainer
♂ 08
♀ 10
○ 00
coordinator
♂ 02
♀ 06
○ 00
breeder
♂ 08
♀ 04
○ 00
rocket
♂ 09
♀ 06
○ 00
civilian
♂ 05
♀ 03
○ 00
total
♂ 32
♀ 29
○ 00

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Summer Time Frights, mod/open
lecc
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 06:16 PM

lecc
206 posts
¥18150
Admin

N/A

YOU'RE NOT ALONE...
Belle Castle

< Home? > the yellow-colored Burmy answered first, squeaking with alarm. Oh no! They did not want to go home with this human. This route, this swamp... < This swamp is our home! >

Her sister was quick to reply, < Yes! This swamp is our home. Humans are always trying to take pokemon out of their homes... no! We don't want to leave our home. > The Plant Burmy nodded firmly, looking almost rebellious as if the Gardevoir had declared that she was trying to remove them from their path.

As the two Burmy glared at the human and her Gardevoir, the last, the Trash Burmy seemed more hesitant. Though most pokemon tended to not ever want to do anything with humans... well, she wasn't sure what she wanted. Humans that wandered through the swamps, usually missing, were always very nice. Nothing like the rumors that she always heard... < If you take us home with you, where would we go? > she inquired softly.

< Wh at ! >

The next words spoken by the Gardevoir drew more interest from the third Burmy, who merely blinked. If Burmy could cock their heads to the side, this would certainly be the time she would do so; as it was, she allowed the wind ruffle her leaves and swing her gently through the air. The wind sure did feel nice sometimes. < If... if pollution is filth caused by humans, then how is it possible that pokemon could cause it? >

< Silly sister - the Gardevoir means... oh. Actually, my sister is right! > The Plant Burmy then glowered at the psychic-type. < Pokemon would never cause pollution! This forest is our home, > she said matter-of-factly.

Her yellow sister let out a sound of agreement, before peering curiously at the human. She hopped down the branch so she was closer to the human, eye-to-eye with them. < The only thing weird here is your human. How come your human doesn't speak? Is she mute? >

[-] hi

--------------------
PM
^
Belle Castle
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 06:50 PM

𝓛
26 posts
¥6900
Coordinator

N/A

Spica’s off-hand comment seemed to start a small commotion amongst the Burmy. The Gardevoir panicked a bit and Belle’s noticed the change in the wild Pokémon’s behavior. “No, no... I mean… My human really loves Pokémon, but she’d never force you away from home!” She tried to sooth them. How did they sidetrack to this!? Belle was the one who invited people to their home, not her! However, the little pink Burmy had no definite stance unlike her siblings. She seemed almost curious in fact. “Well, you’d have free roam of our home in another city… My human goes lots of places so you’d see more than our home, too,” the Gardevoir answered to the best of her abilities.

The female noted the other two’s shock at their sister’s question, but her eyes locked onto the pink Burmy once more. She froze when her mistake was pointed out. Normally, she liked to think, she was more couth than she had been with the Burmy and was more well-spoken. Yet it seemed she was throwing everyone through a loop with her mixed info. You’re right, I didn’t speak right. I apologize,” she smiled weakly. “I’ve seen Pokémon born out of pollution. Have… Have you seen any Pokémon that look especially… dirty?” She asked. To throw the name Trubbish in the mix might have confused the Bug-types even more and she highly doubted they would know the Pokémon, anyway.

Belle’s eyes widened in surprise at the Burmy’s sudden approach. Luckily, she was not so afraid of Bug-types or she would have run for the hills long ago. Spica pressed a hand to her mouth when she started to giggle at Belle’s awkward smile. She talks a lot actually, but she doesn’t understand our language,” Spica answered. The woman struggled for her words as she listened to the chatter. “Hi there, little one,” she finally cooed. The Gardevoir giggle again. “She’s a very entertaining human.”

tagged ★ lecc
other ★ Spooookkyyy
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 09:14 PM

lecc
206 posts
¥18150
Admin

N/A

YOU'RE NOT ALONE...
Belle Castle

In actuality, the three Burmy were very simple creatures. At the Gardevoir's simple soothings, they were quieted. At least, both the Plant Burmy and Sandy Burmy seemed content with the answer of the psychic-type. < That is... good, > the first one said. < Yes, very good! > the second was quick to back up her sister before looking at the Gardevoir. < Your human is a good one, yes? >

On the other hand, the third Burmy seemed far more curious about what where the Gardevoir and her human would take her -- if she were to go with them. Not saying that she would go with them... of course... that would be silly... but still, she was curious. < So... your human is a City Goer? What kind of cities does your human go to? > A pause, and then she added, < What is a .... city? >

< Silly sister! A city is a place where humans live along with pokemon. They help pokemon who live in the city.... I think. > Flustered, the Plant Burmy turned to the Gardevoir for help.

Always good at keeping her sisters on track, the Sandy Burmy thought about the Gardevoir's question. Dirty? < Dirty? Well... my sister is a Trash Burmy. Does that fit? > As the human suddenly sprung to life, speaking to them, the Sandy Burmy - who was the closest to the human - was the first to react. She rewarded the Gardevoir with a giggle of her own. < She seems like a silly human! Aren't humans supposed to be smarter than us? Why doesn't your human understand us? > A pause, and then, the Burmy whispered, < Is she.... slow? Sometimes I think one of my sisters are slow. >

< Hey! >

Somehow, the Sandy Burmy seemed to smile blithely. < I never said which one. >

[-] hi

--------------------
PM
^
Belle Castle
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 01:05 AM

𝓛
26 posts
¥6900
Coordinator

N/A

She was too much like Belle, too talkative, too nice, and too quick to answer every question. They had something that needed to be done yet there she was somehow juggling two conversations. At the very least, she at least felt like they were getting some momentum on the Pokémon they needed. Spica smiled at the sandy Burmy’s question. “She’s very good. She and the other Pokémon are my precious family,” came her affectionate answer. At that moment she was very thankful Belle didn’t understand her words or she’d be very embarrassed otherwise. Her attention snapped to the little pink Burmy. “Yep. People live in cities with Pokémon and they both help each other. That’s where a lot of the Pokémon born from pollution live, too,” she said with a nod. “My human goes to cities like Cubic City and we live in Sunstone City, and she loves little towns like the one we’re visiting today!” Her second bout of words were directed at pink Burmy. She sure was a curious little thing.

For a moment, Belle’s mind wandered off. She didn’t know everything about Pokémon nor did she know about every single Pokémon. However, one thing she did know was that Grimer thrived off sludge and sewage and anything that contaminated cities, towns, and natural environments. She snapped back to reality when she heard Spica speak again. “No… I don’t think trash Burmy is what we need…” She said in slight thought. Her gaze stayed on the sandy Burmy, she felt that any of them were the leader it was either the leafy one or the sandy one. “Oh, n-no, no, she just a little spacey, but not special,” the Gardevoir laughed. “I think we spoiled her in that we talk to Pokémon for her.”

“All of you are very adorable,” Belle spoke, aware that she could have broken into the conversation. She smiled at the Burmy then looked at Spica. “Spica, do you think you could ask them about Grimer? Grimer’s what we need, I’m sure!” Spica’s eyes lit up, yes, Grimer! Grimer or Trubbish! But which one? Whoever they found first? “Grimer… Have you seen any Grimer?” She asked quickly. How could she have forgotten about Grimer!? “Or, or have you seen any Trubbish?” Hopefully either names struck a chord with the trio and if not perhaps the little pink Burmy was their only hope.

tagged ★ lecc
other ★ Spooookkyyy
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 01:34 AM

lecc
206 posts
¥18150
Admin

N/A

YOU'RE NOT ALONE...
Belle Castle

< Oh, family! > She knew that word! < My sisters are my family, > the pink Burmy said in an oddly wistful manner. Her sisters nodded in agreement to her words. It was strange to see the Gardevoir call the human their family -- after all, they looked nothing alike! Though... they supposed things could be worse. The Gardevoir could've called something like a Ninetails their family!

As the Gardevoir went on and on about what a city was, the pink Burmy's eyes grew round like saucers. If she had a jaw (well, one that was not hidden by her leaves), it would've dropped with awe. Even though they saw lots of travelers in the woods, most of them squeaked with fear and ran away. Those who did stop to talk were not as informative as this Gardevoir was! Oh, how she wished she could talk to Gardevoir forever!

Wait... where did that thought come from?

The Plant Burmy, however, was quick to get in defense of her sister. < Why not! You said you needed a pokemon. She's a pokemon! What do you even need a pokemon for? > The Plant Burmy huffed. This Gardevoir was too weird - perhaps it had been hanging around her weird human too much.

All Burmy paused as the Gardevoir finally name-dropped a few other pokemon. They shook their heads. Or... er, bodies. < No, no Grimer here. For some reason, they seemed to run away as soon as that weird scientist came about.... right sister? >

< Yes! Exactly right. And Trubbish usually stay out of the swamp. It's too soggy and wet for them. >

The Trash Burmy wiggled about. < I ... I wouldn't mind if you took me. I mean, for what you need. What is it that you needed again? >

[-] hi

--------------------
PM
^
Belle Castle
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 02:20 AM

𝓛
26 posts
¥6900
Coordinator

N/A

The woman had to admit, she felt helpless. When it came to her Pokémon they thrived on an emotional connection that spoke more volume than words. When it came to other people’s Pokémon or those in the wild it was a different story. She counted it nothing short of a miracle that she got through to her Pokémon and they wanted to join her, to be with her, and see the world a bit differently. She watched the Burmy carefully, two of them seemed to be more outspoken in how animated their chatter sounded. The pink one Spica had taken an interest in seemed to take time with gathering her words and that made her smile. She delighted in the fact Spica had seemingly connected with the Burmy. When she had brought Holly home she had a hope she and Spica would get along. Though as Holly grew and became clingy to Belle that hope was dashed.

At the Burmy’s sudden defense of her sister Spica was slightly shocked. They seemed to pick at each other, but say or do something to wrong one or the other and they banded together. “Your sister is wonderful! We’re just looking for a different Pokémon!” She quickly tried to amend her wording. “A resear—” Spica cut herself off when the Burmy answered her question. Her eyes grew wide and something started to spark and come together in her head. The Grimer had disappeared when the researcher arrived, the same one they had spoken to? The one who said to find a Pokémon that dealt with pollution, the one who came and went out of seemingly nowhere. The spark flickered and grew into a flame. “Ah!” Spica suddenly cried out. She knew something was off, nothing about the transaction felt right! “Thank you, thank you! You all have made me realize what is happening!” She thanked them with a large smile.

The pink little Burmy was graced with Spica’s gaze for another time. “We need a friend now!” She said to her curious little friend. If she knew her trainer, she knew that Belle would not leave the Burmy behind if she wanted to help. “We have to hurry, though, we need to find that scientist your siblings mentioned!” She said in an eager tone. With one hand she tugged on Belle’s sleeve, a sign they needed to go. She stretched her other hand out to the pink Burmy in a gesture for her to come along. “Oh!” Belle exclaimed. The woman looked from Burmy, to Spica, and back to the Burmy. “Looks like we’re leaving, but I think Spica wants you to come! Will you, please? If you want, of course!” Even to Pokémon she was polite. Another tug from the Gardevoir and she started to follow, a glance every now and then thrown over her shoulder to look at the Burmy.

tagged ★ lecc
other ★ Spooookkyyy
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 01:58 PM

lecc
206 posts
¥18150
Admin

N/A

YOU'RE NOT ALONE...
Belle Castle

The Gardevoir's abrupt change of pace shocked all three Burmy. They squeaked with alarm, watching wide-eyed as the psychic-type began blabbering thank-yous and trying to call their trainer to come with them. Wow! This pair really was strange, weren't they?

< Friend...? > the pink Burmy inquired, before her expression promptly began to glow. < Yes! Yes, I'm coming! > The woman didn't even have to ask a second time; as soon as the Gardevoir pronounced them friends, she was as good as gone. She leaped off the branch and into the woman's careful grasp.

However, her sisters not so much so. < Wait, just a second! >

< Yeah, we're coming too! >

The green Burmy blinked. < We are? Wait - yes - we are! Of course we are. How else will you find that scientist? > The Plant Burmy nodded knowingly. < We will lead the way. C'mon sister! >

The two remaining Burmy disappeared, before reappearing a few feet away. Their beady eyes could be seen even admist the foggy shadow. < What are you waiting for? Quickly! > With that out of the way, the two Burmy led the Gardevoir and human away until they came across a figure in the distance, still crouched over the pool where they had left her.

[-] hi

--------------------
PM
^
Belle Castle
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 06:20 PM

𝓛
26 posts
¥6900
Coordinator

N/A

Everything felt like a blur, the things that happened after Spica took off felt like it happened in fast motion. A look of surprise spread across Belle’s face when the Burmy leapt from the tree. What a daring little thing! Without a thought she stretched her arms out to catch the Pokémon, who she kept securely in her arms afterwards. “Spica, slow down! What’s happening?” She called after the Gardevoir. There was no answer not even a glance back from the female as she continued to run. The woman felt too confused to feel any sort of frustration at her lack of knowledge of what Spica had discovered.

Determination filled the Gardevoir as she ran ahead. Belle had gone out of her way to help the researcher, they both tried their best to find the Pokémon that was needed, only to figure out they were duped. A ploy of some sort? A nasty little trick for kicks and giggles or was their help really needed? Spica had so many questions, but no answers. Her eyes focused on the two Burmy as they appeared ahead of them. A few minutes later she and Belle spotted the figure, a person they swore had left when they did. The feeling of unease slowly swallowed both Pokémon and trainer as they neared the researcher. Belle had started to open her mouth, ready to explain what she and Spica had come to figure out, but something hit her. It was like she had run into a brick wall and the impact made everything piece together, wide eyed she looked at Spica. “You mean the… Gri—” she pointed at the figure and cut herself off as Spica nodded. A shiver ran down her spine at the realization. What was going on!?

tagged ★ lecc
other ★ Spooookkyyy
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 08:12 PM

lecc
206 posts
¥18150
Admin

N/A

YOU'RE NOT ALONE...
Belle Castle

Hearing the commotion behind them, the scientist looked up. They pulled their boots - which were still stained with the swamp's sticky residue - out of the water before sloshing her way over to the party. Her expression was impatient as she glanced between the human and her pokemon. Was it her imagination or was one missing?

Whatever. It hardly mattered. "Well?" they demanded. Their eyes flickered bright green beneath their glasses, and crossed their arms. However, upon noticing the pokemon in Bella's arms, the irritation washed away to relief, and then excitement. "Is that it? Well, what are you waiting for? Fork it over!" They held their hands out expectantly.

[-] hi

--------------------
PM
^
Belle Castle
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 09:04 PM

𝓛
26 posts
¥6900
Coordinator

N/A

A theory was a theory, there were many possibilities and many answers to them. She could state it right then and there in the open and watch which path opened for them. The Gardevoir could be wrong and they’d go back to square one and all their effort would have been for naught. However, the chance she was right was as strong as the possibility she was wrong. What if she was right? What would they do? Spica released a breath she had been holding and the noise made Belle look at her. Before either could utter a word, the researcher spoke. Her words made them tense and they exchanged a glance at each other. “What are you going to do with her?” Belle asked in as calm a tone she could. She tightened her arms around Burmy. She didn’t want to betray her trust.

The Gardevoir’s mind race a mile a minute in a rush to gather her words. What would the others do? Knight would have lost his temper in a minute and tried to attack and Holly would just cry. That feeling of something off wouldn’t leave by thinking what her friends would do, no. She had to go forward with her theory, follow that horrified feeling that rested in the gut. “What did you do with the Grimer?” Spica asked slowly. Belle looked to her Pokémon when she started to speak. “The Grimer here disappeared when you arrived.” She could feel her arms shake, unsure what she said would make anything happen, but it was better than nothing. Next to her the woman hesitated for a moment. She had a feeling what Spica had said and chimed in with her own thought. “You’re… Not human, are you…?” She asked with an air of caution.

tagged ★ lecc
other ★ Spooookkyyy
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 09:41 PM

lecc
206 posts
¥18150
Admin

N/A

YOU'RE NOT ALONE...
Belle Castle

What in the world? "What am I going to do with her?" the scientist asked, flabbergasted. What was it with these people? Though, perhaps, that was what happened when you asked strangers of all things for help. Non-science folk were always a little bit slow on the uptake. "I am going to test her, of course. I already told you. I need to test the pokemon in the area for my research." Something about the way that the Gardevoir talked sounded nearly accusatory. The scientist narrowed their eyes. "What is it exactly do you think scientists do?"

And if it was the first question that the psychic-type asked that made them suspicious, then the follow-up questions absolutely threw them off their feet. "What?" they exclaimed. They huffed, stamping their foot against the ground. "What did I do to them? That is precisely what I am trying to figure out!"

Great Arceus! "What is wrong with you? Did you inhale one of the - egads! " Suddenly, as if something had come to them, the Scientist abruptly grabbed the Burmy from the woman's hand and plucked off a leaf. They quickly scuttered away, back to where they had been previously kneeling, and opened up what looked like a small satchel. They put the leaf into the petri dish. "Yes... exactly. Of course... the chemistry of Burmy's leaves could change with their environment... just like... " They continued muttering to themselves, grabbing a notebook and scribbling on it.

At the woman's final words, the scientist whipped their gaze back towards them. What...? "No, I'm not human, they said, voice blunt, before exclaiming. "Of course, I'm human! What do you think I am? Do I look like a pokemon?" They huffed.

[-] hi

--------------------
PM
^
Belle Castle
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 10:36 PM

𝓛
26 posts
¥6900
Coordinator

N/A

Theories failed and theories succeeded, Spica’s theory was not a lucky survivor. In a flash the duo’s idea was dashed, but at the same time it let a calm nestle in their chests. At least it did for Belle, Spica was speechless. She was at a dead end for thoughts. “Oh, I’m sorry. It was just… We couldn’t find Grimer and…” Belle’s voice trailed off and she bit her lip. The pair watched the researcher work with the Burmy that was so quickly snatched from the woman. “I know what scientists do, I just didn’t want her getting hurt,” the coordinator squeaked out at the exclamation.

Another breath escaped from Spica. “Burmy’s sisters said all the Grimer in the swamp disappeared when you came,” the Gardevoir tried to explain. “I thought Grimer was what you wanted, but we were told they weren’t around right now.” If Ezra wasn’t the Grimer like they had thought nor made them disappear, did the Burmy lie? She rubbed her head as she wracked her thoughts. She was missing something again, but what? What was she missing? “They wouldn’t have tricked us, would they?” Spica wondered out loud. What in the world was she missing? Was the swamp messing with their heads?

tagged ★ lecc
other ★ Spooookkyyy
PM
^
lecc
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 11:03 PM

lecc
206 posts
¥18150
Admin

N/A

YOU'RE NOT ALONE...
Belle Castle

"When did I say I needed Grimer? " they huffed. Honestly! They placed their hands on their knees and pushed themselves to their feet again, sloshing about until they appeared right in front of the Gardevoir and human. They tucked the Burmy carefully underneath their arm - the Burmy who seemed to be staring at all the commotion with quite the quizzical glance. "I simply needed a specimen. Any specimen - I just needed to test the chemical qualities of their - " They sighed. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. The deed is complete. Thank you. Now, I must return to my laboratory to conduct more research."

A pause as they seemed to consider what the Gardevoir said. They disappeared once they came into the woods? Of course! Pokemon were always sensitive to changes in their environment... of course the Grimer would have disappeared as soon as they set up camp in the swamp. Perhaps there were other pokemon too, who's numbers would have dropped... "Ah! I must test this. Excuse me - " they exclaimed, turning around in a hurry. However, upon realizing something, they quickly walked back. Prying a pokeball from their satchel, the handed it to the girl. "Despite your difficulties, I am indebted to you. Here is your reward. As promised. We have many Grimer in the facility - all tagged, of course - but here is an extra. Do with it what you like."

LEVEL 25 - MALE - POISON TOUCH/GLUTTONY
harden, bite, disable,
acid spray, poison fang, minimize

Young and a bit clumsy, this Alolan Grimer was birthed in the laboratory. All he knows is Grimer, Grimer and more Grimer. Sure, he can list all the statistics of fellow Grimer, of both the Alolan and Kanto varieties, and tell you all the benefits of owning a Grimer (of which there are a lot!) However, that being said, there is not much else in that little head of his outside of it.

He is very obedient, but as someone who has never stepped out of the laboratory before this moment, this Grimer is pretty clueless and a bit ignorant of the rest of the world around him. He had been pretty much coddled by the scientists in the laboratory - and has been poked and prodded since birth but he doesn't mind it. In addition, since he has little to no survival skills, he'd be pretty useless on his own too -- but that's why he has you! On top of that, he is a bit stupid - but in a kind of endearing way - and is more of a "follower" than he is a leader. He'll make a great lacky for the right person, or a somewhat useless little brother.

With that complete, the Scientist looked down at the Burmy currently cradeled in their arms. "Oh, I suppose I should return you as well." They walked over to a low-hanging branch and offered the Burmy up to it, who hooked on it pretty naturally. Smiling once, the Scientist then nodded and hurried out of the vicinity, to who knew where. As soon as the scientist left, the two remaining Burmy popped out of seemingly nowhere, just behind Bella and Spica.

< Sister, you've returned! >

[-] hi

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

SISTER SITES
surreality
STATIC AFFILIATES
face in the crowd
Hiraeth a Panfandom RP TO BITTER ENDINGS
K-Urban Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU
Sparkledog Nation
A marvel infinity war rp